Membership Application - Join Us Today
All applications for membership of the College can be made at anytime and are completed online via the links here
Following approval, you will be a member of the College and have full access to the benefits and resources associated with your membership category.
We would encourage anyone interested in emergency medicine to join our membership and we offer support, education, resources and training to members throughout their careers in EM.
There are numerous benefits to joining RCEM including access to:
- RCEMLearning, our elearning and education platform which provides a huge variety of learning resources including hundreds of frequently-updated interactive sessions (from short clinical cases to complex learning sessions), diverse assessment methods, critical appraisal support and up to date FOAMed content.
- The EMJ (Emergency Medicine Journal) which is the leading international journal reporting developments and advances in all aspects of emergency medicine and acute care.
- RCEM ePortfolio (Kaizen), a bespoke learning record platform which allows RCEM members to create and maintain learning/evidence/achievement data to support their professional development and training.
- (Dependent on eligibility) Use of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine’s post nominals, FRCEM and MRCEM.
- RCEM’s Wellbeing App, a fully-customised mental wellbeing app designed specifically for use by emergency physicians which was developed in partnership with a team of psychologists at 87%.
- Exclusive member-only discounts for RCEM events, conferences, membership subscriptions and lifestyle rewards.
- EM safety flashes/alerts, guidelines and statements produced by the College’s Quality in Emergency Care Committee, clinical guidelines, toolkits and best practice guidance.
- The wider EM community by virtue of events, training days, and networking opportunities facilitated by the College.
- Over 60 committees dedicated to supporting all aspects of Emergency Medicine and EM clinicians.