Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
RCEM work on a like for like marketing policy. We have opportunities such as having your flyers at our events, links to your website on ours and links on our emails. For the opportunity to market your event with us please contact the team at email@example.com or call 02070671263.
The Royal College of Emergency is the academic body for Emergency Medicine in the UK and many of our events are the leading meeting place for EM doctors. Sponsoring with RCEM events offers the opportunity to display your services, products and solutions to the right people at the right time. Click here for a list of upcoming events.
Download our Sponsorship Pack
Previous sponsors of our events have had the chance to enhance profiles and communicate key messages to their ideal target audiences. As a sponsor of an event you can have the opportunity to:
- Showcase your products and services
- Raise awareness of your company
- Network with your target audience
- Gain insights from your target audience; can be invaluable for future marketing and business planning
Bespoke and flexible packages are available. The College is open to sponsor ideas and requests and will work to ensure your Sponsorship experience with us is both rewarding and valuable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts & Figures*
- Over 2/3 of the sponsors and exhibitors were satisfied with the level of access to the delegates
- Over 2/3 of the sponsors and exhibitors rated the sponsors' pack and assistance from RCEM as good
- 100% of the sponsors and exhibitors were happy with the exhibition space available to them.
"Essential annual CPD and networking for the busy ED physician."
"Union of like minded individuals sharing their experiences and insight in a well organised environment."
"Inspirational, educational, fun and useful to exchange views and opinions."
"An excellent summation of the latest research applicable to our daily practice."
Find out more
To find out more, please email email@example.com or call 02070 671 279 for details on sponsorship opportunities.
* Statistics based on the sponsor feedback from the Annual Scientific Conference 2015 in Manchester.
** Delegate quotes based on delegate feedback from the Annual Scientific Conference 2017 in Liverpool.