Coronavirus COVID-19 update
Like other Colleges, this College is actively considering whether or not to cancel the Spring CPD Conference given the developing coronavirus situation.
At this stage no decision has been taken and it is under daily review. However, as a precaution we have now closed registration and so will not be taking further ticket sales.
Our advice to delegates who haven’t booked travel and accommodation is to await developments and not book this at the moment.
We shall provide further updates next week.
If the decision is taken to cancel we shall advise each delegate by email and explain the process for claiming back ticket costs and associated expenses, although at this stage the detail of how this will work and exactly what costs the College will refund is being considered.
Other College events are as presently advertised. We are reviewing our examinations arrangements and will advise as soon as any decisions are taken. Examination candidates and delegates should monitor their email traffic and our website/twitter feed for updates.
The Royal College of Emergency Medicine